Hello Festlisters!

LinuxFest Northwest 2018 is approaching quickly! Where does the time go?

We have a great fest cooking up for this year:

    The return of Linux Sucks by Bryan Lunduke
    Amazon Web Services is sponsoring our Saturday night party
    Linode is sponsoring our Friday night party
    New website and schedule designs
    Two different personal supporter levels

It's going to be a great time, as always.

Registration is now officially open at www.lfnw.org so sign up and
start pestering your friends to do so as well.
It makes the lines move more quickly if your info is already in the system.

Finally, we are still looking for sponsors.
If your open-source friendly company would like to get the exposure of our 1500+ attendees,
there is still time.
 We have booths available and advertising space in the printed schedule.
A lanyard sponsor would be great, even if you can only provide a couple hundred from
your organization.

And, don't forget your World Famous Fund Raiser Raffle donations!

 Email spon...@linuxfestnorthwest.org to get involved.

See you soon!