https://blog.lfnw.org/2019/03/25/closing-individual-sponsorship.html
<http://blog.lfnw.org/2019/03/25/closing-individual-sponsorship.html>

We usually keep our t-shirt design to ourselves until the Fest, but this
year we just couldn’t. We’ll leave it up to you to decide if that’s because
it’s so awesome this year, or if we just weren’t ready in prior years ;-)
Please note, we haven’t finalized the shirt & printing colors; the colors
pictured are just for design work.

While we will have some for sale on site during LFNW2019, the only way to
guarantee that you get a shirt is to register for the event, and buy an
Individual Sponsorship. The sponsorship provides us $80, and provides you:
* a limited edition LFNW2019 t-shirt (sizes S - 3XL)
* vouchers for lunch on both Saturday & Sunday
* stickers, patches, and any other cool stuff we make
* a pre-printed event badge (details forthcoming - but even our badge is
cool this year)
* our eternal gratitude, for helping keep the Fest funded

BUT HURRY UP! Individual Sponsorship will only be available until the end
of the month, 3/31. We’ll do a little math, then order all your t-shirts on
April 1st, so we can guarantee we have them at the Fest. This is a little
different from prior years, where we’ve continued to accept orders, but
with the caveat that your t-shirt may be late (and if you’re that one guy
from last year - your shirt is packed and just needs to go to the post
office - SORRY). This year, we’re not messing around with late shirts;
order by the deadline, and we guarantee, or you can take your chances
on-site!

One more thing about those event badges… we’re pre-ordering some really
cool badges, but that means we need to know who to print for beforehand, so
if you are registered by 3/31 (no ticket purchase required), we will
pre-print a badge and have it ready for you at the Fest. If you register
after, we will have blank badges available for you to write your name on,
but it just won’t be as spiffy as the pre-printed ones. (I’ll explain why
in an upcoming post!)

--
- James Mason
  LFNW conductor & web monkey