Hi,

I've got a segfault in one of the language bindings I'm developing (fontconfig-pure), and I'm struggling to locate it.

I see it occur in another project calling the language binding (so unfortunately I don't know what exactly is causing it), but GDB tells me that it occurs within a particular function I'm language binding to (and nothing more). I've attempted a few theoretical fixes without improvement (beyond triggering an infinite loop instead). And setting a breakpoint on the wrapper-function I added to create a better ABI to language bind to shows that dozens (if not more) of these calls successfully before I hit the segfault.

I'm not sure how to diagnose this issue, any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Adrian Cochrane

OpenWork Ltd

libdggs spatial analysis