From: the DragonBard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:23 pm
Subject: Re: [FFML] [Naruto] Appreciation, Chapter One: Of Kitsune and Kaijuu
(1/?)

Pretty good, Aleh.
Sorry I didn't comment earlier, but been busy with Christmas preps.

Very good chapter, though you ended up having it in there twice.

I'm honestly surprised that Naruto hasn't caught on that Minato 'was' his
father, and the Yondaime.

What happens when the Council finds out that Recca was telling the truth, and
Danzo knowingly lied?
         |         Put 'unsubscribe' in the subject         |

http://webmail.aol.com