Hi doc.
Can't commit to the panel but I'll probably be at the con.
-Chaz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pearson Mui
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 9:56 PM
To: ffml@chez-vrolet.net
Subject: [FFML] [Con] [Info] Call for Fanfiction Panelists,Anime Central
2008

It's that time again!  No, it's not time to spin the Wheel of
Morality (TM), it's time to select panelists for the Anime Central
2008 Fanfiction Panel!

Anime Central (www.acen.org) will take place on May 16-18 at the
Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois.  If you're going to be
attending Acen and you're interested in being on the panel, please
send the following information:

1.  Your name or preferred handle.

2.  Your real name, if different.

3.  A list of your preferred works, including any you may have
written in the past year.

4.  The URL of your website, if any, or where your works can be found.

5.  If you've been on a fanfic panel before, and if so, where.

6.  (OPTIONAL) Why you'd like to be on the panel.

Please private mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] by March 21
if you're interested.  The panel will be selected shortly after that.

(I'm sure you know what to remove--it's in capitals.)  :-)

Hope to hear from you soon!

--Pearson "Doc" Mui

---
         .-------Anime/Manga Fanfiction Mailing List--------.
         |   Administrators - [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |
         |   Unsubscribing - [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |
         |         Put 'unsubscribe' in the subject         |

---