Shinji suffers from amnesia, and, with EVA-01 vanished amidst mysterious
circumstances, NERV seeks to uncover the secrets of EVA-02's operational
anomalies exhibited during its first deployment.A very rough draft as usual,
and dialogue is definitely not my forte. Again, C&C is much appreciated as I
have no regular pre-readers; thanks in advance. As an afterthought, the
ridiculously insignificant damage produced by Sachiel's selfdestruct had always
struck me as odd, which I have rectified to my liking in this chapter.

The previous chapter can be located at:
http://www.geocities.com/janus_solcroft/endgame/endgame01.txt
New music from the Rogue Traders - listen now!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=832&referral=hotmailtaglineOct07&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/roguetraders