This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.

Git pushed a commit to branch master
in repository ffmpeg.

commit a352c4a41097cd5cfd426460fe9276729dd1d939
Author:     Niklas Haas <[email protected]>
AuthorDate: Thu Jun 11 16:25:20 2026 +0200
Commit:     Niklas Haas <[email protected]>
CommitDate: Fri Oct 2 14:11:50 2026 +0200

    swscale/uops_tmpl: use intermediate variable for linear results
    
    Instead of directly writing to the output buffer. This might result in
    slightly better codegen in principle, though GCC does not seem to care.
    
    Sponsored-by: Sovereign Tech Fund
    Signed-off-by: Niklas Haas <[email protected]>
---
 libswscale/uops_tmpl.c | 11 ++++++-----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/libswscale/uops_tmpl.c b/libswscale/uops_tmpl.c
index cca1dbf718..c13ef8669d 100644
--- a/libswscale/uops_tmpl.c
+++ b/libswscale/uops_tmpl.c
@@ -837,11 +837,12 @@ DECL_FUNC(linear, const SwsCompMask mask, const uint32_t 
one, const uint32_t zer
     ((one & SWS_MASK(I, J)) ? (val) : c.m[I][J] * (val))
 
 #define LIN_ROW(I, var) do {                                    \
-    var[i] = (zero & SWS_MASK(I, 4)) ? 0 : c.k[I];              \
-    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 0))) var[i] += LIN_VAL(I, 0, xx);  \
-    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 1))) var[i] += LIN_VAL(I, 1, yy);  \
-    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 2))) var[i] += LIN_VAL(I, 2, zz);  \
-    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 3))) var[i] += LIN_VAL(I, 3, ww);  \
+    pixel_t tmp = (zero & SWS_MASK(I, 4)) ? 0 : c.k[I];         \
+    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 0))) tmp += LIN_VAL(I, 0, xx);     \
+    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 1))) tmp += LIN_VAL(I, 1, yy);     \
+    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 2))) tmp += LIN_VAL(I, 2, zz);     \
+    if (!(zero & SWS_MASK(I, 3))) tmp += LIN_VAL(I, 3, ww);     \
+    var[i] = tmp;                                               \
 } while (0)
 
         if (X) LIN_ROW(0, x);

-- 
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact
[email protected].
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-cvslog mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to