On Thu, 7 Aug 2014, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

Hi!

Attached patch should allow to set the teletext decoder properties to
(AV_CODEC_PROP_TEXT_SUB | AV_CODEC_PROP_BITMAP_SUB).

At the moment, the documentation states that if a property of this kind is set, then the decoder will provide subtitles with the given type.

That will not be true for teletext, because it will only provide one format. The bitmap or the ass representation, not both.

So before applying this patch, I think we should decide what these properties mean exactly...

Regards,
Marton