On 26/04/2020 12:46, Josh Brewster wrote:
I only made sure that the level was positive because its initial
value was -1.

else if (x4->params.i_level_idc >= 0) {
Let me know if I need to reject 0 too. It seemed like premature optimization
as the level simply wouldn't be present in x264_levels.

I'd say yes, level_idc = 0 is possible but invalid by PARSE_X264_OPT(), which
seems
make no sense to calculate refs from x264_levels[] table.

-   Linjie

Changed to > 0, thanks.

Hi, is there anything else I need to do to have this merged?

From a precursory look at what x264 and we're doing here your patch is correct. It doesn't break from a quick test, and looks OK to me. Would rather someone else has a look at it too but I will again in a couple days if no one does.

--
Josh