On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 10:38 PM Bohan Li
<bohanli-at-google....@ffmpeg.org> wrote:

> Add the option to use -enable-keyframe-filtering with libaom-av1
> codec.  The option controls the encoder behavior on performing
> temporal filtering on keyframes.

Hi,

Looking at the amount of options etc which you want to expose to
FFmpeg users (or just utilize yourselves via FFmpeg), and by the
feeling that we're duplicating a lot of option parsing that aomenc CLI
is already doing, I wonder if it would be more useful for libaom to
provide a key=value API? This then could be exposed to FFmpeg users
with an option similar to {x264,x265,rav1e}-params.

This way each time libaom adds new options, they don't explicitly need
to be added to the wrapper. They can just be utilized.

Best regards,
Jan