Camille Oudot (12022-12-22):
> This patch introduces a "reuse" option over the RTP protocol. It simply
> passes the value to the underlying UDP protocol's "reuse" option.
>
> Some RTP peers expect multiple streams to come from the same IP/port, e.g.
> when RTP BUNDLE is involved (different streams sent from/to the same
> srcIP/srcPort/dspIp/dspPort tuple), or when rtcp-mux is involved (RTP and
> RTCP packets are muxed together).

It is not your fault, but the name of the option is misleading: it does
not reuse any sockets, it allows to reuse an *address* and maps to the
SO_REUSEADDR socket option. The misleading part is already in udp.c, but
I think we should avoid letting it proliferate.

Also, instead of passing this particular option, I think it would be
better to make the UDP context a child context of the RTP context, so
that options are applied recursively automatically.

  Nicolas George