On 2/7/23 14:17, Leo Izen wrote:
On 2/2/23 10:09, Leo Izen wrote:
We parse the fallback cHRM on decode and correctly determine that we
have BT.709 primaries, but unknown TRC. This causes us to write cICP
where we shouldn't. Primaries without transfer can be handled entirely
by cHRM, so we should only write cICP if we actually know the transfer
function.

Additionally, we should avoid writing cICP if there's an ICC profile
because the spec says decoders must prioritize cICP over the ICC
profile.

Andreas has an issue with one of the other patches, but as this first one is just a fix I'll apply it soon if there's no objections.

- Leo Izen (thebombzen)

Pushed just this one patch. The other two are still open for review.

- Leo Izen (thebombzen)