Nicolas George (12023-04-28):
> And during the work of turning all into threads, opportunities to split
> the structure in more logical ways with less code noise will almost
> certainly present themselves.

I had intended to not reply further on this, but I just had a severe
case of esprit de l'ecalier, so I just add this:

For example, it is entirely possible that a lot of these “private”
fields could become local variables and functions parameters in the
threads. That would be elegant and efficient.

But now we will never know, because they will all be stuffed in a
private context, according to “good practices”, and that will spare the
effort of checking what their exact scope is.

  Nicolas George