Michael Niedermayer (12023-06-30):
> And if we could put it in git master then people could work together to
> build the libavradio out of it as we all want.
>
> Such collaboration is kind of one of the reasons of having a "git master"

I want you to continue writing your great code where it is the easiest
to install and enjoy for users and to contribute for others. Right now,
at the very beginning of the project, and since you are very familiar
with FFmpeg, a part of FFmpeg is the right place.

The bean counters who tell you otherwise are actually not very good at
counting beans, when it is not their own.

  Nicolas George