Paul B Mahol (12023-09-25):
> [computer@archlinux ffmpeg]$ git sn libavdevice/|grep Paul\ B\ Mahol

~/prog/ffmpeg $ git sn libavformat/|grep Paul\ B\ Mahol
git: 'sn' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

> I had great plans for libavdevice, but as my proposal to change API was
> rejected I'm no longer contributing to libavdevice.

I do not remember your proposal and it rejection, nor do I manage to
find it in my archives, but I will assume you remember correctly having
sent it.

If your great plans involved breaking the ability to use most device
transparently in place of a muxer or demuxer, then of course they were
rejected.

--
  Nicolas George