> On Oct 27, 2023, at 5:39 AM, Thilo Borgmann via ffmpeg-devel
> <ffmpeg-devel@ffmpeg.org> wrote:
>
>> I'll try to post a patch today either inverting their order (which
>> hopefully outputs my community member e-mail), or - since this e-mail
>> is never supposed to apply to any committer cases - removing it.
>
> Andreas might be in the same boat. If necessary, we could have a seperate
> .mailmap_voting file only used in the GA script. Patches welcome, I guess.

I think the script works correctly. According to the mailmap documentation the
order is supposed to be

<pro...@email.xx> <com...@email.xx>

I'd expect the first email in the mailmap to be the proper email to send things
like GA votes to, whereas the second one can be one of potentially multiple
other emails that commits could be under. So multiple second emails would be
used to aggregate commits to a single proper email address to be used for GA
purposes.

- Cosmin