On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 06:25:20PM +0000, Cosmin Stejerean via ffmpeg-devel
wrote:

> > On Feb 29, 2024, at 7:27 AM, Zhao Zhili <quinkbl...@foxmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I can't pull from main developer git server. Patchwork is slow to
> > I have tried two ISP. Anything happened?

developer git is provided by videolan, patchwork is on a VM on our main server
so there should be no correlation its different hw different places hosted

> Not sure if it's related but trac has also been very unreliable for me, with
> frequent "Service Unavailable" errors from Apache.

i see these occasionally, but so far i have been unable to fully understand the
issue

when i login after one of these
on the server "top" shows nothing hogging the cpu,
free shows most memory available
theres double digit gb free disk space
/server-status
looks liek this:

        Parent Server MPM Generation: 12
        Server uptime: 15 days 20 hours 13 minutes 44 seconds
        Server load: 0.05 0.07 0.17
        Total accesses: 4221997 - Total Traffic: 159.9 GB - Total Duration:
818395622
        CPU Usage: u806.2 s216.76 cu246864 cs10657.5 - 18.9% CPU load
        3.08 requests/sec - 122.5 kB/second - 39.7 kB/request - 193.841
ms/request
        2 requests currently being processed, 23 idle workers
        Slot    PID     Stopping        Connections               Threads
Async   connections
                                        total   accepting       busy    idle
writing keep-alive      closing
        2       360340  no (old gen)    0       yes             0       25
0       0               0
        3       360418  no (old gen)    0       yes             0       25
0       0               0
        5       295117  no              3       yes             2       23
0       0               0
        Sum     3       0               3                       2       73
0       0               0
        ..................................................______________
        ____________________________________.........................___
        R__W__________________
        Scoreboard Key:
        "_" Waiting for Connection, "S" Starting up, "R" Reading Request,
        "W" Sending Reply, "K" Keepalive (read), "D" DNS Lookup,
        "C" Closing connection, "L" Logging, "G" Gracefully finishing,
        "I" Idle cleanup of worker, "." Open slot with no current process

I tried downloading a random page 10 times sequentially and multiple of them
came up as 503

restarting apache and i can download the page 100 times in parallel with
no issues now
I suspect a relation to the "no (old gen)" processes
but i dont know where these came from. This is 2.4.41 and that seems to
have bugs with not always stoping processes on a reload or something
at least thats what i found, it doesnt seem to re-occur ATM when intentionally
doing a
service apache2 reload

tips welcome, also if another root admin wants to look at this, please do
iam not a web server admin nor is this ma favorite job :)
but at least ive today figured out the apparent relation to "no (old gen)"

thx

[...]

The real ebay dictionary, page 2
"100% positive feedback" - "All either got their money back or didnt complain"
"Best seller ever, very honest" - "Seller refunded buyer after failed scam"