This message has been marked as Public on 03/18/2024 13:45Z.
On Thursday, March 14, 2024 10:14 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> breaks mingw64 build
>
> CC      libavformat/ip.o
> src/libavformat/ip.c: In function ‘ff_ip_resolve_interface_index’:
> src/libavformat/ip.c:206:1: error: control reaches end of non-void function
> [-Werror=return-type]  }  ^
> cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
> src/ffbuild/common.mak:81: recipe for target 'libavformat/ip.o' failed
> make: *** [libavformat/ip.o] Error 1

I see the problem, when building for windows without iphlpapi.h, mentioned
function has no code within.
Will account for such case.

> also configure produces
> ../configure: 6415: ../configure: network_extralibs+= -liphlpapi: not found

Problem here is that "+=" operator is a bashism, probably causing the previous
error by not including iphlpapi properly.

Some questions I have:
Should I send another patch within this thread to address these comments, or
should I create a V2 of the patch?
Also, if creating a V2, should the patch be sent within this thread, or should
a new thread be opened?

Thank you for your time!

Sincirely,
Lazar Ignjatović