Le quartidi 4 brumaire, an CCXXIV, Michael Niedermayer a écrit :
> Heres another suggested addition to the voting committee
> also off topic but i wonder if "[DECISSION]" in the subject is the best
> choice for this

Remember: before voting, there is campaigning. Basically: first propose
something and let people discuss bugs in your shell one-liner and whether 19
is a better threshold than 20, or if someone should be included for other
reasons than commits. Then, when the discussion is settled, post the list of
names with "DECISION".

> The newly added developers would be
>     Ganesh Ajjanagadde
>     Lou Logan
>     Marton Balint
>     Philip Langdale
>     Reimar Döffinger

Fine by me. Actually, I intended to do a similar search, but I was waiting
for Clément to proclaim the results of the last vote (hint, hint).

  Nicolas George