On 12/15/2015 06:51 PM, Mats Peterson wrote:
Here is a *suggestion* for how to end the QuickTime palette in Matroska
saga. I have created a new file 'qtpalette.c' with a function
get_qtpalette(), that will be called from both matroskadec.c and mov.c.
So, no more calling into another demuxer to get the palette, and no
duplicated code, since it is more or less moved from mov.c to this new
file. The mov_parse_stsd_video() function in mov.c is rather heavily
modified as a consequence. Now, please forgive me for not splitting it
up, but I hope that someone will be able to try it out in spite of this.

Mats

Once again, test files with palettized video, both QuickTime and Matroska, can be found at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3_pEBoLs0faWElmM2FnLTZYNlk

Mats

--