Hi Marina

Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 08:29:53PM -0500, Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:
> [...]

can you change the link for FFmpeg on
https://wiki.gnome.org/action/login/Outreachy/2016/MayAugust
to point to our outreachy page
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/Outreachy/2016-05
currently it points to an empty page, i didnt see a way to change it

[...]

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato