On 27.04.2016 16:08, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 08:10:25PM +0200, Thomas Volkert wrote:
Hi,
,
On 21.03.2016 21:49, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
Am 21.03.16 um 20:42 schrieb Michael Niedermayer:
On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 12:14:40PM +0100, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
Hi,

last weekend, the Chemnitzer Linux Tage in Germany took place and we had quite a
good experience and contacts to our end-users.

Here is my refund request for gas taking Carl Eugen and myself to the venue.

I'll send the invoice to Stefano. It is 64,43€.
please provide some more details like the distance driven or from
what city to which city
We went from Berlin to Chemnitz on Friday, back from Chemnitz to Berlin
on Sunday - overall around 550km. Also Hotel<->Venue transfer.

Thomas made some pictures, he payed for the hotel around 160€. I think
he'll request refunds for that, too.
My expenses consist of:
- 1 x hotel: 154 €
please provide the approximate duration (number of nights, whatever)
We booked the suite for 2 nights, 77 Euro each night. The 154 Euro are the overall hotel costs for Thilo, Carl and me.

- 1 x traveling: 147 €
please provide either the approximate distance traveled or name of
cities of start / end)
The distance was: 2 * ~520km by car.

We used the tablecloth, t-shirts and PR material from last year - no further costs.

Best regards,
Thomas.