On 08/09/16 00:57, Hendrik Leppkes wrote:
The image copying code was refactored in an earlier patch to be
generic and not rely on hard-coding format info, hence the second part
is not needed anymore.

This is not quite accurate. It doesn't explain the seg. fault. This didn't happen in my patch and I am currently using my own version of nvenc.c where it's working fine and without the re-factoring. I will not make a second patch, but see Timo being in charge of this as he is the one who signed it off. I am going to "do the Pope" and have a little faith.

Sven