Hi,
master uses _WIN32 checks in both places so if its not set, it will
never error, because it'll never even try to call it.

3.1 uses a different check because it was refactored in master later,
and while 3.1.3 was still missing one check, it was fixed after that
release was made.
Unless master actually fails, or the latest commit in the 3.1 branch
fails, there is nothing we have to do. We cannot retroactively fix
3.1.3, but it is fixed for the next release as far as I can tell.

- Hendrik

You are right, I missed the changed #ifdef in master on line 115.

Best regards,
Michael Fritscher
--
ZfT - Zentrum für Telematik e.V.
Michael Fritscher

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Klaus Schilling, Hans-Joachim Leistner
Sitz: Gerbrunn
USt.-ID Nr.: DE 257 244 580, Steuer-Nr.:  257/111/70203
Amtsgericht Würzburg, Vereinsregister-Nr.: VR 200 167