On 11/10/2016 22:53, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 19:32:14 +0100, Josh de Kock wrote:
On 11/10/2016 18:24, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
*** BLURB HERE ***

This commit message isn't very useful, it doesn't describe the change at
all. See:

That's the cover letter "git format-patch --cover-letter" creates for
you, but you need to/should edit it before sending. The proper patch
has the commit message from your local repo.

(I too have quite a hassle with creating the intermediate files,
reformatting the subjects when sending and so on. Perhaps I just
haven't gotten the flow of git well enough.)

Pretty sure 'Apple Quicktime fix' was the commit message, which, of course, isn't very descriptive. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

ffmpeg-devel mailing list