Le nonidi 9 brumaire, an CCXXV, Steven Liu a écrit :
>      I saw ffmpeg have no HDS and DASH demuxer, and all of them's format is
> use xml, maybe this parser is a very useful parser, what about the basic
> xml :-D

The Timed Text Markup Language, a subtitle format used by Youtube and
possibly a few others, is based on XML too.

I have started working on a simple XML parser, but Michael quickly found
a bug in my attempt to remove the recursiveness in libavfilter, and I
consider it to be the highest priority. Therefore, I stopped shortly
after implementing the framework API and input buffer handling.

The API I have chosen is a push-pull one similar to the new BSF and
codecs API: av_xml_parser_feed() then loop on
av_xml_parser_get_next_event(). The events would be the start of an
element, a key-value attribute, the end of an element, a closing element
or a text node.

Higher-level utilities are easy to build on top of this API: returning a
single event for an element and all its attributes, reading from an AVIO
context.

  Nicolas George