On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 10:47 AM, wm4 <nfx...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:52:18 +0100
> Steve Lhomme <rob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> For the record all 3 remaining patches (2/4, 3/4 and 4/4) are now
>> merged in libav.
> So how do we handle this. Do we wait until the merges catch up, or do
> you want to push your patches to ffmpeg's git immediately?
Not sure what you mean. What merge are you talking about ?
These 3 patches can live on their own, regardless of what is being
done with d3d11va in hwcontext and ffmpeg.
I can send again 4/4 as the version number needs to be updated.
> ffmpeg-devel mailing list
ffmpeg-devel mailing list