CUVIDPROCPARAMS gained documentation for some raw YUV parameters.
Does this mean we could create a cuvid_vpp filter, which uses the cuvid scaler
and deinterlacer without needing to decode something to use it?
I can't find anything about this in the SDK documentation pdfs included with it.

This is possible (was possible earlier too). We can create a raw decoder that
will get input as raw YUV and apply postprocessing and get raw YUV
postprocessed output.

Is there any documentation to be found on how to use that?
I tried a very naive approach, which doesn't yield anything good except errors and/or corrupted frames:
https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg/blob/master/libavfilter/vf_nvpp.c#L85

Regards,
Yogender