Am 12.05.2017 um 20:48 schrieb Michael Niedermayer:
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 10:59:19PM +0200, Timo Rothenpieler wrote:
---
  configure | 6 ++++--

This doesnt apply so i cant test this or dependant patches

Applying: configure: add cuda-sdk for things requiring full CUDA sdk
error: sha1 information is lacking or useless (configure).
error: could not build fake ancestor
Patch failed at 0001 configure: add cuda-sdk for things requiring full CUDA sdk
The copy of the patch that failed is found in: .git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

That's weird, this series was made with format-patch + send-email, without any manual modifications in between.

Can also find it on github:
https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg/commit/d4e1bc56c40dc4749b8f5cee6f9037d53ffc245d.patch

I can also try re-sending the series, but I don't know anything I could potentially do different.