Am 30.08.2017 um 06:19 schrieb Yogender Gupta:
Attached is a CUDA version of the thumbnail filter, this helps accelerate
thumbnails generations significantly, when using the GPU pipeline.

Without having done a full review on the code yet:
A new filter needs a libavfilter version bump(not 100% sure if minor or micro, but I think it was a minor bump).
Also, the filter is missing documentation in doc/filters.texi.
Which, as I just realized, is also true for scale_cuda.

Will have a closer look at the code later.
If someone else could also have a look, that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Timo