Hello,

maybe this isn't the correct mail address.
We want to integrate ffmpeg.exe in our application to convert an MP4 to an low
resolution MP4 and a view file in JPEG format.

On https://ffmpeg.org/legal.html we only find a License Compliance Check if we
compile FFmpeg and bind against the DLL.
We want to use the downloadable windows executable and call the program for
converting purpose.

So what must we do to be save against the License Compliance.

Best Regards
Werner Schindler
Software Architect

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3691C.1F5BB160]

fct AG
Hauptstrasse 30, 78315 Radolfzell, Germany
Fon        +49 (0) 77 38 / 92 94-63
Fax         +49 (0) 77 38 / 92 94-92
email     schind...@fct.de<mailto:schind...@fct.de>
WEB      www.fct.de<http://www.fct.de/>

Want to send me a file? Click here<https://lf.fct.de/filedrop/schind...@fct.de>.

Board: Carl Pfeffer (CEO)
Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Sissi Closs
Registered office of the company: Radolfzell (Lake Constance)
Registry court of Freiburg under the number HRB 710573
Our General Terms and Conditions<http://www.fct.de/de/unternehmen/agb.html>
apply.
TIM & FrameMaker
2017.<http://www.fct.de/en/news-events/news/2017/tim41-framemaker.html> Two new
versions. Simple unique.
Follow us on: [cid:image002.jpg@01D3691C.1F5BB160]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fischer-Computertechnik-FCT-AG/305284226173413?ref=hl>
  [cid:image003.jpg@01D3691C.1F5BB160] <https://twitter.com/fctag>
[cid:image004.jpg@01D3691C.1F5BB160]
<https://www.xing.com/companies/fischercomputertechnikfctag>
[cid:image005.jpg@01D3691C.1F5BB160]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhwn0DLESROAtgnv2rwlcg>
[cid:image006.jpg@01D3691C.1F5BB160]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fischer-computertechnik-fct-ag>
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden. We use updated antivirus protection software. We do not accept any
responsibility for damages caused anyhow by viruses transmitted via email.