On 12/9/2017 7:05 AM, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
Fixes trac issue #6884 and Netflix/vmaf issue #124.

  static void *call_vmaf(void *ctx)
  {
      pthread_exit(NULL);
  }

Fails to build unless I add 'return NULL;' in call_vmaf. Pre-existing issue. Open ticket is #6878.

Is it possible to have distinctive error messages? I get the same message whether the model is not found or found but not successfully parsed. Pasted below. Earlier, the console would have the exception reporting if "No newline at end o string". The error for missing file was generic, like now.

----
t C:\avutils\ffmpeg-libs\compiled\share\model\nflxtrain_vmfv3a.pkl cannot be read successfully. Caught VmafException: Error loading model (.pkl): Trouble reading the file:C:\avutils\ffmpeg-libs\compiled\share\model\nflxtrain_vmfv3a.pkl [Parsed_libvmaf_0 @ 000000000050b4a0] libvmaf encountered an error, check log for details
Error while filtering: Invalid argument
Failed to inject frame into filter network: Invalid argument
Error while processing the decoded data for stream #1:0
Conversion failed!
----

But no more "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.". Thanks.

Regards,
Gyan