On 01/19/2018 12:30 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 09:24:20AM +0100, Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz wrote:
On 01/09/2018 11:56 PM, Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz wrote:
From: Mark Thompson <s...@jkqxz.net>

Refcount all of the context information. This also fixes a potential
segmentation fault when accessing freed memory  (buffer returned after
the codec has been closed).
just a follow up on the patchset (patches 1 to 3)
any feedback? shall I resend?
Who is the maintainer of this code ?
noone is listed for it MAINTAINERS

if someone volunteers to maintain it and there are no objections
then that person would get git write access and could push patches
and then bugfixes wont be stuck so long ...

If someone wants to volunteer in that sense, then please send a patch
for the MAINTAINER file

sure I can send such a patch ( unless Mark Thompson has an interest in maintaining it -since he did most of the reviews of the whole patchset IIRC- Baylibre will give me time to maintain this code)

[...]