Hi!
Attached patch adds a "mono mode", I mean detection of silence in any of the
channels (instead of all of them simultaneously).
The channel number is detected and logged, and side metadata names are suffixed
with the channel number (NB: in non-mono mode, the logging and metadata remain
unchanged).
This first patch includes minor technical changes to prepare the following
patches, I apologize but I thought it was the best way to present this set of
patches.
Thank you for the review
Nicolas Gaullier