On 15.02.2018 10:12, Nicolas George wrote:
Tobias Rapp (2018-02-15):
I have run the Fate tests on Linux 32/64bit and Mips/Qemu, but possibly the
float channel coefficients could be fragile (especially of the stereo3
test). Do you have some idea on how to make them more reliable? Or shall we
give it a try and remove problematic tests when they arise?

With that kind of varied testing, I think give it a try is a very valid
option. Thanks.

Applied the patch and will keep an eye on FATE.

BTW: Is there a way to filter the status page on fate.ffmpeg.org to check for specific failing tests? Or just some way to auto-expand all the lists of failing tests so one can use Strg+F for finding?

Regards,
Tobias