On 2/22/2018 8:52 PM, Hendrik Leppkes wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:37 AM, James Almer <jamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Deleting inband headers is not necessarily a good idea, and likely
>>> also why its being skipped for h264.
>> Well, I'd argue it is when the user and/or the output format request it.
> Unless there is an explicit option to request that, thats not exactly the
> case.
> - Hendrik

The AVCodecContext global_header flag, which is what av_parser_change()
looks at. It's either set with an AVOption (With the CLI that's using
-flags +global_header) when encoding, or force enabled in

as mentioned in the commit message, depending on the constant
flag/capability set by the muxer.
ffmpeg-devel mailing list