On 4/20/2018 8:35 PM, James Almer wrote:

I don't understand the reasoning to invert the logic here. The current
behavior is clearly not right. We're marking Inter coded frames as key
frames and Intra coded frames as non keyframes.

This behaviour was how it was originally. See the sample attached to #7091. Before inversion, first frame on that file is not marked as KF but all remaining frames are.

If you streamcopy the FATE sample to a new CPK starting at a frame currently not marked as KF, with -copyinkf, you should see artifact/incorrect decoding in the output.

Regards,
Gyan