On 2018/05/14 17:50, Derek Buitenhuis wrote:
It was never enforced, and there is no documented way to enforce it,
rendering it useless.

[...]

I think this is the best thing to do first. We could always re-add a more 'proper' CoC later, but for now there's no point creating more confusion. I stated this on IRC but saying this on the ML so it is documented more publicly.

Also, it has been more than a month since this was posted with no resolution, when do you intend to take, or expect others to take, actual action with regards to this?

--
Josh