On 02.11.2018 00:09, Soft Works wrote:
That enum is _way_ too massive. Most of that seems entirely useless in
the context of ffmpeg anyway, like all the 1D and 3D stuff, and probably
most of the 2D stuff as well.

I copied the full enum to have an exact match to cuda.h, but no problem, I can
trim it down.

Can you trim it down to only those exact ones you need? Also, just get
rid of the comments, we're not doing that anywhere else anyway.

I kept them because dynlink_cuviddec.h has all comments included as well.
Should I still remove them in this case?

Those headers come straight from nvidia under a free license(MIT) and are just slightly modified for better compatibility.

There is no such thing for CUDA sadly.