ср, 12 июн. 2019 г. в 01:09, Reimar Döffinger <reimar.doeffin...@gmx.de>:

> On 11.06.2019, at 20:46, Dmitry A <dmitry.adj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> > I working on android internals and made some changes in latest ffmpeg for
> > making it compilable by clang and some additional changes for making it
> > work under android.
> > The job is not finished yet but if community has not objections I'd
> prefer
> > to share these changes and integrate them in ffmpeg instead of making our
> > own fork
>
> It would be best to just share them.
> Anything that is "quite clean" should not be an issue to accept.
> If it gets very non-standard/Android-specific there might be objections,
> especially due to lack of automated testing (see also below), and because
> it seems other users do not seem to need them (?).
>
> > Does community offiicial support android?
>
> "Support" can mean all kinds of things.
> I believe there are quite a few people using it, at least VLC for example.
> But none of the "reinvented the wheel" build processes are supported.
> As most objective measure, it seems not tested via fate.ffmpeg.org, which
> always is a bad sign.
>
> Best regards,
> Reimar Döffinger

Thanks for you reply!
I'll read about contribution process and start to share patchs step by step.
One bug I able to reproduce under linux also when ffmpeg is built
snatdalone ..
I able to provide exact configuration and mp4 file. It hangs in file
protocol during ffurl_connect I still don't understand the root cause ...

--
Thanks!
Dmitry