Thank you for the feedback Andrey, I will fix it ASAP.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 12:11 PM Andreas Håkon <andreas.ha...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

> Interesting patch. But I have a question:
> Could you implement the same thing when using the hardware decoders?

I believe this might be in the scope of my project.
I'm not too familiar with hardware decoders but when I complete the rest of
the implementation I will take a look at this.

> And also, could you make a similar patch for MPEG-2 as well?

The scope was limited to H264, VP9 and AV1 but I will talk about it with my
team.
Again, thanks for the feedback.