Hi,

I have been very busy last year but recently things are settling down and I would be glad to resume contributing.

FYI, a contest was held earlier this year that resulted in some great papers/variations, so I can either resend an updated patch or refactor the filter to accommodate for those possible new variations.

Cheers,
Mina Sami