I don't think so. The existing 'strict' option is more general and touches
lots of things in encoding/decoding. The new option is very narrow in
scope. The existing 'strict' and the new 'rtmp_strict_paths` don't have
anything to do with each other - in fact it would be quite possible that a
user might want one off and the other on.