#5097: XDCAM HD422
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:
  AxelTechnology                     |                   Status:  new
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by AxelTechnology):

 In the past, we patched the mxfenc file and it worked in SONY Browser.
 Today we want to apply again the patch on the last release. Anyone can
 help us to apply the patch in FFmpeg git head? We can provide the original
 and the modified mxfenc.c file with the patch.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5097#comment:10>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>
FFmpeg issue tracker
FFmpeg-trac mailing list