#7020: Distorted frames at stream start with Mediacodec in PORTRAIT VIDEOS
             Reporter:  kaushal86   |                     Type:  defect
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |
 Summary of the bug:
 I compiles FFmpeg with Mediacodec support and tried to play a video with
 It plays fine but when I used portrait video, the initial frames (at
 start) are distorted and then it resumes normal playing.
 It happens everytime the same portrait video is played (in loop) or a new
 portrait video is loaded.
 No issue with landscape videos.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7020>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>