#7038: Use of uninitialized values in libavformat's hvcc code
             Reporter:  jamrial     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |

Comment (by jamrial):

 Because I gave you a command line to reproduce the issue with a publicly
 available sample instead of cluttering the ticket with several valgrind
 errors, several lines long each, for absolutely no gain.

 But if you think it's really that important for the ticket, I'll attach a
 dump in a moment, and update the ticket description with a cut down

Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7038#comment:2>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>
FFmpeg issue tracker
FFmpeg-trac mailing list