#7083: Decoder playing out frames at double speed
             Reporter:  baudouin0   |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |
Changes (by cehoyos):

 * keywords:  double playout rate => h264

 You put a complete analysis into your description (which usually indicates
 you could fix the issue instead of filing a bug report) but I wonder how I
 can reproduce the original issue: How can I get ''double speed'' output,
 how does your ''fix'' change timestamps?

Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7083#comment:2>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>
FFmpeg issue tracker
FFmpeg-trac mailing list