#10780: Garbled output when doing colorspace conversion with zscale, since
recent
changes
             Reporter:  Marth64      |                     Type:  defect
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
 **Summary of the bug:** Yesterday, a user on IRC #ffmpeg presented a
 sample image and said that when they were trying to re-encode it as a
 looping H265 video with some colorspace conversions, the output was
 garbled. The specific claim was that the resulting video was a half-black
 image, hiding most of the original source picture.

 I was able to help the user verify this behavior and confirmed it was a
 bug, at least had them to roll back to an older version where this
 behavior does not exist.

 This must have been recently introduced, since when I run from a build on
 12-27 I was not able to reproduce the issue. So sometime between 12-27 and
 1-4, this bug was introduced.

 The user was kind enough to share the source image and give permission to
 post it here. Attached files:
 - colors2.exr - image from user
 - output(latest).mkv - buggy output
 - output(6.0.1).mkv - expected output

 **How to reproduce:**
 {{{
 ffmpeg -loop 1 -t 10 -i colors2.exr -filter:v

'zscale=rangein=full:primariesin=709:transferin=709:matrixin=709:range=full:primaries=2020:transfer=smpte2084:matrix=2020_ncl'
 -pix_fmt:0 yuv420p10 -colorspace:0 bt2020nc -color_primaries:0 bt2020
 -color_trc:0 smpte2084 -color_range:0 pc -c:v libx265 -x265-params
 lossless=1 OUTPUT.mkv
 }}}
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/10780>