#10855: Huge RTSP latency achieved over long time of streaming from specific IP
camera
             Reporter:  VincasD      |                    Owner:  (none)
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
Comment (by VincasD):

 Thanks for suggestion!

 I've launched couple of instances for testing, but what it actually means?

 Also, it seems with this option playback is no longer smooth, looks like
 "jittering", i.e. is this really the solution..?

 I've noticed that SOME instances of gst-launc-1.0 have this issue, rather
 randomly (not always/not all streams).

 Onvif Device Manager and VLC (both using Live555) does not reproduce it.

 mpv also seems not to reproduce it, lough it uses Lavf (i.e. ffmpeg?).
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/10855#comment:2>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>