#10936: H264 decoder skips frames when seeking to (non-IDR) recovery point near
end
of stream
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
             Reporter:  arch1t3cht  |                    Owner:  (none)
                 Type:  defect      |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:              |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0           |
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Comment (by arch1t3cht):

 I now noticed that I made an error (linking a different ffmpeg version
 than I thought) when reproducing this, and that the given code sample does
 not actually work on latest master. It works on n6.1.1 and the underlying
 issue is still present on master, but setting `has_b_frames` from outside
 no longer seems to work after `326c97dd38c34508b7700265d93f98056bf60ac1`.
 But the bug is still present for any actual file whose
 `max_num_reorder_frames` is large enough (or not present and thus inferred
 as 15). It can also be quickly reproduced with the given sample by
 patching `h264_ps.c` to always read `max_num_reorder_frames` as 15.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/10936#comment:1>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>